The National office of the American Mold Builders Association gave $8,000 in scholarship funds for 2013. The Scholarship Program is designed to help facilitate education in moldmaking in the U.S. and assist students who desire to pursue a career in Mold design, CAD/CAM programming for machine tools, machine tool skills or moldmaking; Plastics industry manufacturing and other areas of continued training/education.
The 2013 AMBA National Scholarship winners are:
- $1,000 to Alexander Conrad, majoring in CNC/Tool & Die Technologies at Moraine Park Technical College, applied via AMBA member company Mold Makers, Inc.
- $1,000 to Christian Seaver, majoring in Plastics Engineering at Muskegon Community College, applied via AMBA member company Viking Tool & Engineering.
- $1,000 to Donald Bush, majoring in Machine Tool Technology at St. Cloud Technical College, applied via AMBA member company Excelsior Tool.
- $1,000 to Jeremy Trollinger, majoring in Design Engineering at Tarrant County College, applied via AMBA member company Schaefer Mold Inc.
- $1,000 to Joseph Mitchell, majoring in Tooling Design at university of Akron, applied via AMBA member company Prospect Mold & Die.
- $1,000 to Nicholas Austen Kirchshlager, majoring in Chemical Engineering at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, applied via AMBA member company Do-Rite Die & Engineering.
- $1,000 to Matthew Arntzen, specializing in Machine Tool Courses at St. Paul College, applied via AMBA member company Mo-Tech Corporation.
- $1,000 to Todd Booher, majoring in CNC Operations / Programming at Akron CNC Training Center, applied via AMBA member company Colonial Machine Company.
For more information on the AMBA Scholarship program, visit www.amba.org.blog comments powered by Disqus