A free webinar on Wednesday, October 24 will detail a helpful software tool that can be used to open, correct and update CAD parts prior to CNC programming.
Before creating tool paths in CAM, it’s important to get the part’s geometry right. SpaceClaim is a software tool you can use to open, correct and update CAD parts prior to CNC programming. This webinar will demonstrate how the software:
• Is a powerful geometry editor designed for machinists
• Can open and edit models from any CAD system
• Fixes dirty geometry that can cause errors in CAM
• Makes fixtures and other tooling in a fraction of the time of CAD
• Is affordable, easy to learn, and easy to use
• Can reduce the time you lose in CAD by more than 50 percent.