Let’s Get This Show on the Road
Here are six reasons you should check out this week's Amerimold show in Rosemont, Illinois at the Donald E. Stephens Center.
If you are on the fence about registering for next week’s Amerimold show in Rosemont, Illinois at the Donald E. Stephens Center, here are six reasons you should go:
- You can go for FREE. If you register right now, you will receive a free exhibit hall pass and a 25 percent conference discount.
- You will learn something. Three tracks comprise this year’s technical conference program: engineer, build, and maintain. Each takes a critical look at product, application and business management issues related to a primary part of the plastic injection mold lifecycle. There will also be two Knowledge Centers on the showfloor that feature technical presentations from applications experts at exhibiting companies.
- You get a shirt. Perhaps one of best parts of this show is the “Top 10 Reasons to be a Moldmaker” Announcement and t-shirt giveaway. Join sister publication Moldmaking Technology for the unveiling of this year’s Top 10 list and make sure to grab your own t-shirt in Booth 147.
- You can follow the leaders. Presented by MMT and sponsored by Progressive Components, the 2013 Lead Time Leaders will be honored Wednesday, June 12 at 5:15 p.m. in the Conference Center, level 2, lobby. Winning companies are outstanding North American mold manufacturers that best demonstrate overall innovation, efficiency, quality and commitment.
- You’re invited to the party. As an annual Amerimold highlight, this year’s casino-themed networking reception will kick off immediately following the presentation of this year’s Lead Time Leader Awards. Join for an evening of cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and fun. You can purchase tickets for the reception at the registration booth.
- You can go to three other shows while you are there. There are three co-located events: SUR/FIN – the annual gathering of the surface finishing industry; FastenerTech – the all-fasteners industry event; and OMTEC – The Orthopedic Manufacturing & Technology Exposition & Conference. A separate registration is required for OMTEC.