United Grinding Plans Tour for Studer 11
The company will demonstrate its newest cylindrical grinder across North America in the coming months.
United Grinding will take its new Studer 11 cylindrical grinder for small workpiece production on a six-city tour across the United States, with additional stops in Canada and Mexico. Beginning next month, the tour will enable interested manufacturers to learn about the grinding machine without travelling long distances.
Live grinding demonstrations on the Studer 11 are scheduled at the following locations:
- February 19 and 20 – Greer, S.C.
- February 26 and 27 – Rochester, N.Y.
- March 5 and 6 – Brecksville, Ohio
- March 12 and 13 – Livonia, Mich.
- March 26 and 27 – Itasca, Ill.
- April 8 and 9 – Woodbridge, Ontario
- April 22 and 26 – Los Alamitos, Calif.
- TBD – Mexico
More information is available at s11tour.com.