Precision Cutting Tools, Inc.
Precision Cutting Tools, Inc.
13701 Excelsior Dr.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 US
Precision Cutting Tools We have over 50 years of experience in the cutting tool industry and specialize in the production of End Mills, Drills, Chamfer Mills, Routers and Specials Per-Print. We are proud to serve the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Oil Drilling and Mould/Die industries.
Precision Cutting Tools
We have over 50 years of experience in the cutting tool industry and specialize in the production of End Mills, Drills, Chamfer Mills, Routers and Specials Per-Print. We are proud to serve the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Oil Drilling and Mould/Die industries.
New! 338 Series
3 Flute- Carbide Coarse Pitch Rougher for Aluminum Applications
The 338 Series is designed with coarse teeth for increased metal removal rates and enhanced chip evacuation. Its design consists of 3 flutes, a 37°Helix and Z-Power® coating; a design ideal for Aluminum applications.
• Increased metal removal rates • Aluminum
• Minimized cutting pressure • Copper
• Reduced machining time …and their alloys
• Longer tool life
• Coarse Pitch- Large metal removal rates
• 37° Helix Angle-Teeth with staggered pitch
• Z-Power® Coating- Reduces friction between the chip and tool
NEW! 558 Series
5 Flute Variable EndMill, Eccentric OD for High Performance Milling
The 558 Series is engineered to eliminate harmful harmonics at the point of contact, producing a smoother finish. Its design consists of an eccentric OD, asymmetrical flutes and a 35°Helix; a design ideal for increased metal removal rates and cutting depth.
• Increased metal removal rates • Stainless Steels
• Increased depth-of-cut • Titanium
• Improved accuracy • Cast Iron
• Chatter-free machining ...and their alloys
• Superior surface finish on the part
• Higher speeds & feeds part
• Sharp Corner- Chamfer / Corner radii(Available upon request)
• Eccentric OD- For a tougher cutting edge
• Exxtral Plus Coating- High speed operations, semi-dry or dry machining.
• Variable Flute- Left hand(Available upon request)
• Extended Neck- (Available for deep-pocket applications)
3 Flute- Triple Margin Carbide Drill for High Performance Drilling
The AXC Series is engineered to provide you with improved accuracy and surface finish. Its design consists of a triple margin, internal coolant holes, 15° Helix and 135°point geometry; a design ideal for Aluminum applications.
•Superior hole quality • Aluminum
•No pecking cycles required • Copper
•Increased productivity • Gray Cast Iron
•Longer tool life …and their alloys
•Long-term cost savings
• 135° Point Geometry- For advanced drilling capabilities
• Coolant Holes- Maintains strength at increased operating parameters.
• Triple Margin- Increased stability & smooth finish
• Z-Power® Coating- Reduces friction between the chip and tool.
• Available: 3xD – 30xD- High penetration capabilities
|Southern California (Los Angeles Area)|
Precision Cutting Tools has been in the cutting tools industry for over 50 years. The company specializes in End Mills, Drills, Routers, Chamfer Mills and Specials-Per-Print. Their cutting tools are available in the following materials: Carbide, Powder Metal, Cobalt, and HSS. PCT’s tools are engineered specifically for the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Oil Drlling and Mould/Die industries. PCT’s products are distributed across the United States, Canada and Mexico.
PCT’s vision is to become the leader and most preferred end mill and drill manufacturer that delivers high-quality products at competitive pricing. PCT has introduced new innovative products which have enabled customers to increase their productivity, while simultaneously reducing their cost of production. In addition, their successful collaboration with Eifeler Coating Services Inc. and Günther Wirth, both renowned German companies, has led to vast growth in manufacturing capabilities. Recently, their subsidiary, Eifeler Coating Services Inc., received ISO 9001:2008 certification, enabling consistency in quality and efficiency in their PVD coatings.
(Inches & Metric Sizes)
• Carbide End Mills (Standard, High Performance and Variable Helix)
• Carbide Drills (High Performance) Depths from 3xD up to 30xD (Long Drills) with and without coolant hole
• Powder Metal End Mills
• Cobalt End Mills
• High Speed Steel End Mills
• Manufacturer of High Speed Steel, Cobalt and Powder Metal in dimensions of
1/4”-3 Cutting Diameter and up to 12” LOC.
• Specials Carbide End Mills Delivered (e.g. from blueprint) in 2- 3 days with coating included.
• Long Carbide Drills, with coolant holes.
• Huge Stock of cut to Length Carbide Blanks
• In-House (PVD) Coating
• Regrinding Services
Our revolutionary variable helix design, where the helix from one flute to the next is uneven, eliminates harmful harmonics on the cutting edge producing a smoother cut. Also, thanks to its superior chip ejection, our design facilitates deeper cutting depths while maintaining the same tool life. For example: Milling Steel with a regular end mill, your cutting depth is 0.5X Dia. with a tool life of 1500". Now cut thru it with a GW 451, but increase depth to 1.5X Dia., the tool life will still be 1500". You have just finished the milling process three times faster!!! One tool can eliminate mill chatter while reducing machining time. No tricks, no gimmicks. Saving machining time saves money. BIG MONEY!!!
Cutting Tool Website Redesigned
Precision Cutting Tools USA has redesigned its website to simplify the purchasing process.
Resharpening Service for End Mills and Drills
PCT/GW offers re-sharpening services for end mills and drills.
Triple Margin Drill Suited for Aluminum Application
Precision Cutting Tools’ AXC series drill features a triple-margin drill point for high penetration in aluminum applications.
Variable Helix End Mill with Eccentric Land
The 556 series from PCT-GW Cutting Tools U.S.A. is a five-flute, variable, carbide end mill with an eccentric land and asymmetrical flutes.
Long Drills Last Longer, Cut Downtime
When cutting stainless steel and cast materials, PCT-GW Cutting Tools’ SXC series high-performance long drills are designed for increased tool life, faster runs and reduced downtime due to premature tool changes
Extensive Line Of Carbide Drills
The company says its carbide drills are manufactured locally to supply the U. S. metalworking market with reliable, quality tools.
Alternate Tool Material For Hogging Large Workpieces
Shops often use either carbide or high speed steel cutting tools for hogging out the large workpieces common to the aerospace and moldmaking industries. While both materials have their advantages and disadvantages, cutting tool manufacturer Precision Cutting Tools says powder metal combines the best features of both.
Cutting Tool Manufacturer Produces Carbide Rods
Precision Cutting Tools/Gunther Wirth (PCT/GW) has started production of micro-grain carbide rods at its manufacturing plant in Balzheim, Germany. According to Shamir Sheth, PCT president, this development will both insulate the company against rising raw material prices and enable customized production parameters
(Sponsored Content) This video from Precision Cutting Tools shows a stainless steel 15-5 application using series 451 variable helix tooling. The four-flute, solid carbide cutter measures 1/2 inch in diameter.