Precision Cutting Tools, Inc.
Precision Cutting Tools, Inc.
13701 Excelsior Dr.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 US
Precision Cutting Tools We have over 50 years of experience in the cutting tool industry and specialize in the production of End Mills, Drills, Drill Mills, Routers and Specials Per-Print. We are proud to serve the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Oil Drilling and Mold/Die industries.
Precision Cutting Tools
We have over 50 years of experience in the cutting tool industry and specialize in the production of End Mills, Drills, Drill Mills, Routers and Specials Per-Print. We are proud to serve the Aerospace, Automotive, Medical, Oil Drilling and Mold/Die industries.
NEW! 558 Series
5 Flute Variable EndMill for Titanium Applications
The 558 Series is engineered to eliminate harmful harmonics at the point of contact, producing a smoother finish. Its design consists of an eccentric OD, asymmetrical flutes and a 35° Helix; a design ideal for increased metal removal rates and cutting depth.
• Increased metal removal rates • Stainless Steels
• Increased depth-of-cut • Titanium
• Improved accuracy • Inconel
• Chatter-free machining ...and their alloys
• Superior surface finish on the part
• Higher speeds & feeds part
• Sharp Corner - Chamfer / Corner radii (Available upon request)
• Eccentric OD - For a tougher cutting edge
• Exxtral Silver® - Ideal for machining abrasive and gummy materials.
• Variable Flute - Left-hand (Available upon request)
• Extended Neck - (Available for deep-pocket applications)
3 Flute- Triple Margin Carbide Drill for Aluminum Applications
The AXC Series is a high performance drill, engineered to provide you with improved accuracy and surface finish. Its design consists of a triple margin, internal coolant holes, 15° Helix and 135°point geometry; a design ideal for Aluminum applications.
• Superior hole quality • Aluminum
• No pecking cycles required • Copper
• Increased productivity • Gray Cast Iron
• Longer tool life …and their alloys
• Long-term cost savings
• 135° Point Geometry - For advanced drilling capabilities
• Coolant Holes - Maintains strength at increased operating parameters.
• Triple Margin - Increased stability & smooth finish
• Z-Power® Coating - Reduces friction between the chip and tool.
• Available: 3xD – 50xD - High penetration capabilities
At PCT customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We understand that we serve different customers with different needs. To better serve our customers, we create Per-Print Specials upon request. **We offer a 3-5 day turnaround for the majority of our special tools.
• Length & Diameters • Flat Bottom
• Chamfer • Whistle Notch
• Radius • Clearance Angles
• Ball End • Tolerance
• Weldon Flats
• Tel: (562) 921-7898
• Fax: (562) 926-0156
• Email: email@example.com
• Web: pctcutters.com/pct_build_tool.aspx
Precision Cutting Tools Inc. was founded in 1963 and ever since has specialized in the production of high-quality cutting tools. Today, with over fifty years of experience, PCT is a leading cutting tool manufacturer that distributes its products all across the United States and Mexico. We base our company’s success on our long-standing commitment to satisfy our customers’ needs, by utilizing the finest raw materials, introducing innovative cutting tools and providing excellent customer service.
Our purpose is to satisfy and fulfill the needs of our customers and employees through product innovation, a pleasant work environment and continued financial growth.
Become the leader and most preferred end mill and drill manufacturer that delivers high-quality products at competitive pricing.
(Inches & Metric Sizes)
• Carbide End Mills (Standard, High Performance and Variable Helix)
• Carbide Drills (High Performance) Depths from 3xD up to 50xD (Long Drills) with and without coolant holes.
• Powder Metal End Mills
• Cobalt End Mills
• High Speed Steel End Mills
• Manufacturer of High Speed Steel, Cobalt and Powder Metal in dimensions of
1/4”-3 Cutting Diameter and up to 12” LOC.
• Specials Carbide End Mills Delivered (e.g. from blueprint) in 2- 3 days with coating included.
• Long Carbide Drills, with coolant holes.
• Huge Stock of cut to Length Carbide Blanks
• In-House (PVD) Coating
• Regrinding Services