Sur/Fin 2019 Conference Session Schedule Now Available
This event includes more than 80 technical conference sessions—a great resource for machine shops performing surface finishing operations.
Registration is now open for Sur/Fin 2019, the event for the finishing industry. This event, which runs June 3-5 in Rosemont, Illinois, at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, is also a good technical resource for machine shops that are being asked to perform jobs that are traditionally out of their wheelhouse. In many cases, these jobs include surface finishing operations. There are more than 80 technical conference sessions available to event attendees. They are broken into half-hour increments. The full listing is available here, but these sessions caught my eye:
- Mother Earth Still Needs Our Help. Visiting/Revisiting Removal of Oils/Soils from Industrial Wastewater and Recycling Aqueous Solutions.
- The Importance of Cleaning Sensitive Electronics
- Panel Discussion: Automotive II: Solutions for Sustainability and Performance
- Meet the Challenges in Automotive Surface Finishing
- Six Sigma Methods and Process Control Techniques
- Being Agnostic to the Best Cleaning Option – Solvent Vs. Aqueous Cleaning
- Reducing Metal Finishers Electricity Bills through Energy Storage
- Transforming Surface Treatment Technology in the Age of 3D Printing: From Guesswork to Right the First Time through Computer-Aided Engineering
- Electrochemical Surface Finishing of Additively Manufactured Shrouded Impellers
Register for the Event
Sur/Fin is where leading surface technology companies connect, collaborate and contribute. It is the primary conference and trade show dedicated specifically to the surface finishing industry.