Reducing setup time and material handling is critical when machining large, complex components. The ability to mill, turn and grind as many features as possible in a single setup is essential to dramatically reduce machining costs and remain competitive. The key is to have a gantry or bridge-type portal machine configured around your specific application.
- Discover the wide range of configurations available to fit unique applications, including: milling, turning and grinding heads, large-capacity tool magazines, floor plates, milling rotary tables, turning tables and more
- Learn about Soraluce's patented dampening systems delivering unmatched productivity
- Learn about Soraluce's patented dampening systems delivering the best stock removal rate capability in roughing and best-in-class precision results in finishing
- Explore successful applications employed at leading manufacturers across the globe
- Share your questions and comments in the live chat