This four-part webinar series, presented by Gardner Business Media and the Reshoring Initiative, will deliver real data, proven strategies, tools and successful use cases that will enable suppliers to partner with procurement professionals to shorten and strengthen their supply chain by sourcing parts and services locally.
Of products now sourced offshore, 20 to 30% would be more profitably sourced domestically. TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) is the key tool to objectively compare alternative sources to determine which items can be most profitably sourced domestically and which to offshore.
The webinar will describe how to get started: picking products to analyze; prioritizing; the importance of getting input from other departments; and how to use the online, free TCO Estimator.
A portion of the registration cost will go towards supporting the Reshoring Initiative.
- How to identify the products most eligible to reshore
- How to use the TCO Estimator
- Avoiding silos: considering the impact on other departments and budgets
Your Registration Includes:
- Live and on-demand access to all Smarter Sourcing Series webinars (a registration code will be sent with your registration confirmation)
- Exclusive Reshoring Initiative resources
- Proceeds from your registration will support the Reshoring Initiative
Founder & President, Reshoring Initiative
After leading GF AgieCharmilles for 25 years, Harry founded the Reshoring Initiative to bring five million manufacturing jobs back to the U.S. Largely due to the success of the Reshoring Initiative, Harry was inducted into the Industry Week Manufacturing Hall of Fame 2010, participated actively in President Obama’s 1/11/12 Insourcing Forum at the White House and is on the Commerce Department Investment Advisory Council.
Harry is frequently quoted in the WSJ, NYT and Forbes, and seen on Fox Business, MarketWatch, and other national TV and radio programs. He received engineering degrees at MIT and an MBA from U. of Chicago.