| 1 MINUTE READ
GF Machining Solutions Expands Business Development/Marketing and Sales Teams
Eight additions to the company include new hires as well as seasoned employees.
GF Machining Solutions has expanded its Business Development/Marketing and Sales teams. Additions to the teams are as follows:
- Peter Eigenmann, head of sales in the Southeast Region, joins GF Machining Solutions in Huntersville, North Carolina, after serving as head of Project Management for the company in Schorndorf, Germany. Mr. Eigenmann brings experience in industrial manufacturing operations, machine tools, and the tool and die industry.
- Philipp Hauser, director of sales, has taken on the responsibilities for the company's North American sales activities in addition to his role with the company's Turbine Group.
- Rina Hoshino, market intelligence analyst, will design and manage research projects aimed at locating new markets and growing market share. She previously worked for GF’s Piping Solutions division in Irvine, California, for five years.
- Richard Klein, sales manager, Advanced Manufacturing, joins the company after 18 years with OKK USA Corp. He will focus on machine sales development and performance in additive manufacturing, laser ablation and micromachining.
- Melissa McCrossen, sales manager, Advanced Manufacturing, moves from Regional Sales Manager for the company’s Consumables group to her new role with the Advanced Manufacturing group. Ms. McCrossen previously served as Western Regional Sales Manager for Nordson March, gaining extensive sales experience with capital equipment.
- Sean Smith, sales manager, Canada, previously served as a Product Manager with Machine Tool Systems, where he represented the GF Machining Solutions product line. Mr. Smith was also responsible for GF Machining Solutions products for Elliott Matsuura.
- Andrew Stemler, sales manager, Milling, will assume sales and development responsibilities for GF Machining Solutions' Central Region after holding managerial roles with machine tool companies in Illinois and Wisconsin. With more than 25 years of industry experience, Mr. Stemler has managed sales, applications and service teams throughout his career.
- Sean Szczygiel, regional sales manager in the Northeast, previously worked there as Territory Manager for Belmont Equipment and Technologies. That position focused on EDM consumables and machine tools.