Women in Manufacturing Association Elects 2020 Board of Directors
The 2020 board of directors includes 25 women leaders working in manufacturing.
The Women in Manufacturing Association (WiM) has elected 25 members to its 2020 board of directors. The association supports and promotes women who have chosen careers in manufacturing.
First-term members of the 2020 WiM board include:
- Jai Aja, customer success manager with Rockwell Automation
- Karen Bazela, VP of Speed Services with Southwire Co.
- Sandra McNeil, global manufacturing chief engineer with General Motors
- Misti Rice, executive director of government affairs with Magna International Inc.
- Valerie Salera, PMO leader, AQE with Ingersoll Rand
The board is led by chair Lynn Kier, vice president of corporate communications with Diebold Nixdorf. WiM board officers are vice chair Erika Ferrell, application development director with Hy Cite; secretary Jessica Kinman, aerospace and defense ondustry solution experience senior manager with Dassault Systemes; and treasurer Karen Norheim, president and COO of American Crane Equipment Corp.
“On behalf of the entire WiM organization, I am thrilled to welcome the newest members of the WiM Board of Directors,” says WiM President Allison Grealis. “WiM’s board includes preeminent leaders from some of our nation’s most prestigious manufacturing companies. Now, more than ever before, it is important to support and engage the women leaders and male allies who will lead our sector during this challenging time and into the future.”