Zeiss to Present Second Round of Technologies in Digital Event
A six-day event, October 20-29, will showcase new technologies and innovations from Zeiss.
October 20-29, Zeiss will present its second round of ZEISS Innovation Rocks. Each day a different technology is presented by Zeiss and includes a 30min launch show that does not require registration. The event will be presented in eight different languages to serve a global audience.
If you missed the Spring edition of Innovation Rocks, you can view the recordings in their webinar archive.
- October 20: Zeiss optical series
- October 21: Reinventing optical inspection and technical cleanliness
- October 22: Defect detection
- October 27: Retrofit and software solutions
- October 28: Zeiss eMobility solutions
- October 29: Metrology