Industrial Press Inc.
32 Haviland Street, Suite 3
South Norwalk , CT 06854 US
CNC Machining Certification Exam Guide: Setup, Operation, and Programming
CNC Machining Certification Exam Guide is focused on providing the knowledge base required for obtaining certification, credentialing and/or job preparation in CNC Machining with CNC Mills and Lathes. It covers foundational skills that all those seeking employment as a CNC Operator/Machinist must possess. Managers responsible for workforce development in manufacturing facilities will use the book as a guide for on-the-job employee training and apprenticeships.
The work can be used as a curriculum component for technical schools and colleges for students preparing for certification and credentialing exams based on the National Institute for Metalworking Skills (NIMS) Machining Level I standards for: CNC Mill Programming and Setup and Operations, and CNC Lathe Programming and Setup and Operations. At a time when the CNC market is experiencing a shortfall of skilled, qualified workers, this Exam Guide is the perfect resource.
- Presents CNC Programming with G-Code so users can execute their programs with confidence.
- Focuses on the creation of CNC programs using Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM).
- Written with the end goals of certification, credentialing and job readiness in mind.
- Practice study questions mimic those presented on credentialing exams and practice exercises prepare readers for the required practical activities.
- An affiliated website (www.CNCCertification.com) contains additional certification questions and answers, as well as suggested additional exercises.
A Message from Industrial Press Inc.
As Seen In Modern Machine Shop
Industrial Press Publishes 31st Edition of "Machinery's Handbook"
The content has been expanded by nearly 100 pages in the 31st edition, offering close to 3,000 pages.
Workbook Provides Lessons and Exercises to Teach 3D Modeling
Westec 2017: Industrial Press, a publisher of technical books for engineering, technology and manufacturing, will feature its “AutoCAD 3D Modeling Exercise Workbook.”
Handbook Provides Metalworking Reference Material
Industrial Press offers the 29th edition of Machinery’s Handbook.