AS SEEN IN MODERN MACHINE SHOP
A sensory toolholder can provide more accurate vibration data on the metalcutting process, helping to extend tool life and improve surface finish.
Schunk’s Rota-M flex 2+2 chuck jaw offers a level of flexibility that the company says is unmatched on the market and covers a wide range of part geometries.
Schunk’s Tandem PSG3-LH 100 clamping force block provides a low-maintenance solution for transitioning into automation for basic aluminum and plastics machining applications.
The Schunk iTendo toolholder records metal cutting processes, monitors previously defined limit values and enables real-time adaptive control of rotation speed and feed rate.
Products offered by SCHUNK, Inc.
- Actuators, Hydraulic & Pneumatic
- All Other Workpiece Handling, Loading & Feeding Equipment not specified
- Arbors (for Cutters)
- Arbors, Expandable Workholding
- Automated Pallet Systems
- Chuck Jaws & Collets
- Chucks, Collet Type (for Workholding)
- Chucks, Gear
- Chucks, Jaw Type
- Chucks, Magnetic
- Chucks, Power
- Chucks, Precision
- Chucks, Self-Contained
- Chucks, Special
- Clamps & Fixturing Devices
- Collets, Solid & Master
- Conveyors & Other Part Handling Automation
- Drill Chucks
- Fixturing Systems
- Hydraulic & Pneumatic Equipment
- Lathes, Manual
- Lifting & Positioning Equipment
- Linear Guides
- Linear Servo Motors
- Magnets & Magnetic Devices of all Kinds
- Nano & Micro Machining Equipment
- Pallet Changers - Automatic
- Pallet Changers - Manual
- Pedestal Type Fixtures & Tombstone Blocks
- Press Automation Devices
Trade Names offered by SCHUNK, Inc.
- SCHUNK VERO-S