AS SEEN IN MODERN MACHINE SHOP
Do you have a new product or news release that should be included here for Techniks Tool Group? We'd love to include it! Send your content to our editorial team.
In this Digital Demo, National Sales Manager, Mike Eneix, presents a step-by-step walkthrough of Techniks’ 00450 ShrinkSTATION and 00500 Quencher ShrinkFIT machines. (Sponsored)
When it comes to workholding, shops can choose from options that can provide flexibility, help increase throughput and enable five-axis machining.
These features can help improve cutting tool stability, standardize cutting performance and extend tool life, enabling shops to confidently run unattended shifts.
IMTS Spark: Techniks has expanded its line of hydraulic tool holders with the Triton line of hydraulic chucks.
Search the product categories offered by Techniks Tool Group
- Arbors (for Cutters)
- Boring Tools
- Boring Tools & Heads for Machining Centers
- Boring Tools for Turning Machines
- Chamfering Tools
- Collets for Toolholding
- Collets, Solid & Master
- Drill Chucks
- End Mills
- Endworking Tools
- Facing Tools/Heads
- Inserts, Indexable (Carbide, etc.) & Tool Inserts
- Milling Cutters
- Milling Heads/Attachments
- Retention Knobs
- Tap Drivers & Attachments
- Cutting Tools
- Finishing Equipment
- Gear Cutting & Inspection
- Grinding Machines
- Inspection & Measuring
- Machine Components & Accessories
- Special Purpose Equipment
- Special Purpose Forming & Fabricating Equipment
- Work Handling
Trade Names offered by Techniks Tool Group
- DNA "Dead Nuts Accurate"
- SIMIS Toolholders
- The sPINner