Emily Probst is the managing editor for Modern Machine Shop. She joined the staff in the summer of 2006 as the editorial intern editing product releases for the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS). Hired full-time in 2007 after graduating with a B.S.J. from Ohio University, she edited product releases and columns until 2012, when she moved to writing and editing case studies for both print and online media channels. In 2016, she became Modern's managing editor as well as the digital media manager for Gardner Business Media. In these roles, she has been fortunate enough to travel the world as well as visit some interesting shops and trade shows in the United States. She manages Modern’s blog as well as its Facebook, Twitter and YouTube accounts.
- Why Machine This Part on a Lathe: February 2017 Digital Edition
- What’s Behind Door Number Three?
- Case Study: Success in Simplicity
- All-Inclusive Automation: January 2017 Digital Edition
- The 10 Most Popular Blog Posts of 2016
- Improving Tool Life by Turning off Coolant
- A Case for Trade Show “Extras”
- Scanning Deep Bores: December 2016 Digital Edition
- Automation Inside the Workzone: November 2016 Digital Edition
- How Do Media Affect Your Business?
- Webinar: Using Statistics to Control Your Manufacturing Process from Start to Finish
- Webinar: Practical Tips for Unattended Machining