Peter Zelinski has been a writer and editor for Modern Machine Shop for two decades. One of the aspects of this work that he enjoys the most is visiting machining facilities to learn about the manufacturing technology, systems and strategies they have adopted, and the successes they’ve realized as a result. Pete earned his degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Cincinnati, and he first learned about machining by running and programming machine tools in a metalworking laboratory within GE Aircraft Engines (now GE Aviation). Pete is also the editor-in-chief of Additive Manufacturing magazine.
- Applications Advance for Solid Ceramic End Mills
- Job Shop’s Peg System Simplifies CMM Inspection
- Appliance-Like Device Quickly Inspects 3D Parts on the Shop Floor
- Video: Bar Puller for CNC Lathe
- Titan Launches Machining Tutorial Website
- Our New Column: The View from My Shop
- One-Hand Quick-Change Vise Maximizes Freedom for Soft Jaws
- Are Increasing Oil Prices Good for U.S. Industry?
- Video: The Impact of a Horizontal Machining Center
- Can Additive Manufacturing Increase Milling Feed Rates?
- Carl Bass Comments at Recent Autodesk Event
- The Role of Employee Incentives in Successful Automation