October 2015 Product Spotlight Slideshow: Laser Machining
This month’s Modern Equipment Review Spotlight focuses on laser cutting, welding and marking machines.
The slideshow below features a variety of machines equipped with lasers for metal cutting, welding or marking workpieces. Click through for details and see the links below for more information.
- BLM's LC5 laser cutting machine
- Coherent's Highlight FL-seires fiber laser system
- ELC 250 Duo laser welding machine
- Beamer Laser Marking System
- Prima Power Laserdyne 430 Versa 3D fiber laser system
- Walter Ewag Laser Line Ultra from United Grinding
The flexibility, capability and precision of the abrasive waterjet cutting process was the perfect match for this entrepreneur’s imagination, drive and boldness.
A new laser technology combines the high machining accuracy and throughput required for precision, industrial micromachining work.
Soon, industrial users of waterjet metalcutting may be able to cut sheet metal, composites and other materials without abrasives -- or at least with much less abrasive than they're accustomed to using.