Taiwan: Supporting the Next Generation of Aerospace Manufacturing
July 22, 2020
You may need to install the GoToMeeting Codec for Windows Media Player to watch recorded webinars.
Join the webinar featuring 5 Taiwanese manufacturing solutions providers including APEC, HONOR SEIKI, TECHMAN ROBOTS, and YCM and learn about aerospace solutions to meet critical needs and stay ahead!
- Asia Pacific Elite Corp. (APEC) is the five-axis machining expert in aerospace manufacturing industry. It has successfully R&D the equipment for the aircraft engine casing and sold it to various well-known aerospace customers.
- HONOR SEIKI produces CNC vertical lathes and vertical turning centers and has successfully supplied hundreds of vertical lathes to aerospace industry.
- Techman Robot, a global leader in collaborative robotics, has developed and supplied Aerospace Industry Glue Dispensing Application to a leading aerospace tier-1 supplier.
- YCM launched multi-axis flexible manufacturing system particularly suited to aerospace machining.
- Ken Ichi has successfully launched over 300 machines around the world within 11 years.
Director, Asia Pacific Elite Corp. (APEC)
Executive Vice President, Honor Seiki
Sales Manager, Techman Robot
Regional Sales Manager, YCM
Marketing Department Vice Manager, Ken Ichi