Hexagon Offers Free Software Licenses for Manufacturing Personnel Working from Home
The free and extended licenses include several of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence’s CAE, CAD/CAM, metrology and machine monitoring software.
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is offering a range of free offline licensing and remote access options designed to enable efficient home working for manufacturing professionals facing new productivity challenges during the coronavirus pandemic.
Home working options will be provided for Hexagon’s production software and metrology software offerings, as well as the MSC Software range of computer-aided engineering (CAE) solutions, at least until June 30, 2020. Manufacturers running metrology equipment in factories can remotely monitor and analyze how key assets are performing for free with HxGN SFx | Asset Management. Users will also have access to additional online learning resources.
Details on how to access the home working packages can be found at hexagonmi.com/wahs. The offering includes:
- Extension of licenses for work-from-home support or alternative access options for MSC Software CAE solutions
- License move, remote access or additional temporary home office licenses for Hexagon’s CAD/CAM software
- Free offline licenses of the latest versions of PC-DMIS and other metrology software
- Free remote machine monitoring via the HxGN SFx | Asset Management asset performance management solution
- Free access to online learning for Hexagon’s metrology and MSC Software solutions
“The purpose of our smart manufacturing solutions is to improve quality and productivity, and this challenge is especially acute during this time of extensive home working,” says Paolo Guglielmini, president of Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division. “So, to support the industries we serve, we’re offering special access to our software and learning tools for both current customers and non-customers who can benefit from our technology.”
“Like many businesses in the manufacturing sector, we have many employees working from home at the moment and we appreciate that giving them the right tools to work remotely is essential to their well being and success,” he adds.