168 Manufacturing's FullShop Automates Coolant Delivery for 120 Machines
168 Manufacturing’s FullShop automated coolant delivery system can deliver properly mixed coolant to multiple CNC machines without human intervention.
168 Manufacturing’s FullShop automated coolant delivery system can deliver properly mixed coolant to multiple CNC machines without human intervention. The system monitors coolant usage at the machine tool sump and automatically replenishes the coolant before it runs low to keep the spindles spinning around the clock. The turnkey system consists of a centralized pumping station, controler, distribution manifolds and a small sensor that drops into the machine tool sump to report level and temperature.
With its compact footprint and modular design, a single FullShop system is said to be capable of automating coolant for up to 120 CNC machines delivering 5,760 gal. of coolant a day. It enables lights-out manufacturing, allowing machine shop owners to run high-volume jobs unattended overnight, the company says.
Features of the FullShop system include:
- Per-machine concentrations with closed-loop flow meter measurement
- Internet-enabled features like email alarm notification, data reporting, remote operations and maintenance
- Advanced human-machine interface
- A rugged design intended for years of service
- Remote distribution nodes for clean installation
- Optional de-foamer dosing functionality